01

Thursday, June 4, 2015

Our Boy's Nursery Plans

As some of you may remember we are having a little boy due early August.. So I have really been in 'Baby mode' for the last month or so really trying to make my vision come to life.. To give you a little peek into my brain, here is what we have planned and the direction we are going for our son's future nursery. We will be painting the walls white, Hopefully my fav. colour Benjamin Moore Cloud White. For the largest wall we will be adding white wood planks as seen in this inspiration photo below.. I also would love to paint the ceiling a very light blue, hoping to do Benjamin Moore Ocean Air colour, it just seems so serene.. Not sure if I have convinced the hubby enough on that one YET .. But I will ;) 

 When I first saw this light I was in love!! I just had to have it! I bought it even before I knew for sure it was a BOY.. just in case ;) other wise I would have found another home for it.. Luckily it worked out.. My hubby has already installed it.. More on that mini reveal to come...

We just purchased these great Nautical inspired bedding for our sons crib. I will be using our daughters white crib so I want to keep it masculine by adding lots of navy accents.

We are changing things up a bit around here. Our daughters Ikea Hemnes dresser is going to go in our sons nursery while she gets a vintage french provincial more girly-style dresser.  I am in the midst of refinishing her new vintage dresser for her 'Big Girl' Bedroom as we speak. More to come on that. So to make it go in his nursery we will change all the hardware to these cute little Jute knob pulls.

If you missed our daughters Nursery Reveal you can see it HERE

Stay tuned for more reveals...

Don't Miss a post... Follow me by Email or Bloglovin!

No comments:

Post a Comment