01

Thursday, June 9, 2016

New Herb Garden for our Kitchen

Today I wanted to share one of my recent Marshall's shopping finds ;). I just loved the farmhouse appeal. I mean who doesn't love distressed wood & galvanized metal? All I had to do was buy the fresh herbs. I actually wanted my new found planter to not only look super cute but be functional in my kitchen as well... For herbs I decided on Mint and Basil... Now the basil will eventually outgrow this little pot but hopefully the various mints will last.. Summer Mojitos here we come..Yum!

 The herb box was divided into 10 small sections which fits small herb planters perfectly. 
I kept the basil on one side and the mint on the other. 
You can see our full Kitchen Reno. Reveal HERE.

Shared with:


Don't Miss a post... Follow me by Email or Bloglovin!

No comments:

Post a Comment