01

Monday, March 20, 2017

Our new Hall Tree & entry

so we finally upgraded our entry :) we have a very open designed foyer with very small amount of wall space :(.. making it quite difficult to style .. I always knew I wanted a practical spot to put the kids shoes on.. and of course a spot to place the keys and mail .. and well I finally found it!!!

This is the full view of our foyer .. At one point I had even debated making the hall closet smaller in order to fit a substantial piece of furniture.. Then I came up with the genius idea of lengthening the wall between hall and living room by about 2 ft.. which would have also allowed for a wider selection of sectional options as I recently posted about.. So to test it out, my talented hubby made a wooden door to create more of a division between the two rooms as seen above.. In the hope that we could get a bigger hall tree.. well as you can see it didn't work out.. it closed off the living room too much.. so here we are today.. the best small foyer solution.. a small hall tree. The Belham living Richland mini hall tree to be exact. By Hayneedle. I am a huge online type of shopper.. I love sourcing and the hunt.. I had been on the lookout for a small white hall tree for what seems like forever. I was ready to purchase one similar actually on Joss and main in black and then just paint it to suit my decor.. Now as much as I love a good makeover I in no way like to spend $500 and still need to spend hours painting .. so this Hayneedle find was heaven for me..
My little hall tree provides perfect storage solutions.. so backpacks stay hidden under the seat.. and the hinges hold the seat up so my kids hands and heads don't get squished.. this is a serious concern for me!! :) the Hooks are great for when we have guests and the seat is the perfect spot to put on shoes. all in all I couldn't be happier. 
And you can't beat the details.. The bead board and mirror detail is a fabulous find in a smaller hall tree..
More on our front doors soon...
Don't Miss a post... You can follow me on Email, Bloglovin & Instagram!

No comments:

Post a Comment