01

Friday, November 28, 2014

Fav's Friday! Christmas Decor

So I've decided to start a weekly post on my fav. decor ideas, DIY's and rooms designs..basically anything that catches my eye!! all from blogland ;). Hopefully if you are following me and you LIKE my style.. you will like the Fav's I find and share here. Fridays will become your favourite day of the week for a whole new reason .. if it isn't already! ;)
 See my Fav. List this week Below...

Check out these amazing Stained Wooden tree Ornaments from Cherished Bliss they provide a Full tutorial on how to make them step by step.. I will definitely be making these.. It's easy and Beautiful!

Making it in the Mountains made a sweet clay ornament with a lace doily imprint.. what a cute gift idea!! Maybe even a teacher gift??  Check out her tutorial on how to make a  Rustic Handmade Clay Christmas Ornament for yourself.


Finding Home Online shared this unique and super creative  Easy no sew advent Calendar...The wooden ruler numbers just adds a nice rustic detail. You can see how to make one too on her blog.

This adorable and vintage looking ornament is from Linda at  It All Started with Paint Blog, I mean the truck is carrying a tree on its roof! So smart and cute! check out her blog for a full tutorial on how to make a snow globe ornament.

Thanks for looking today.. I will be sharing more of my Fav's every Friday!

 If you like my Blog you can Follow me by Email or Bloglovin!

No comments:

Post a Comment