01

Thursday, December 17, 2015

DIY Musical Note Ornaments

I've been meaning to make these sheet music ornaments for a while now.. I finally found some free time the other night so I got right to it.. I'll admit its not an original idea to create I'm just so happy with how they turned out I wanted to share!! See all the details by clicking below.

So here you have it all you need is mod podge, brush or sponge, water, spare ornaments and sheet music. I picked up my Vintage sheet music for a few dollars on Etsy
Layering the little pieces of sheet music paper onto the ornament can be tedious work...But once they are dried they harden and look great!! I l just love how the music note ornaments look as vase filler here paired with simple ivory pillar candles.
You can see our FULL Christmas Home Tour  HERE


Don't Miss a post... Follow me by Email or Bloglovin!

No comments:

Post a Comment