01

Friday, December 8, 2017

Living room Decorated for the Holidays

Welcome to our living room.. we are all decked out for the season.. This room got quite the christmas transformation.. I changed up our Bookcases with festive decor like our sparkly stars, reindeers and even some nutcrackers.. I even added some faux trees on top of unit instead of our usual globe. See how the rest of the room turned out and sources by clicking below..




I kept the decor very neutral to tie in our brown velvet ottoman.. not sure if you remember but I had a white cover made for it as the brown can be very overpowering But I am loving it for this time of year. So of course I just had to pull out the matching brown velvet pillows. To change up all the plain brown I added brown ticking stripe pillows with a contrasting animal print.. Im loving how they all play so nicely together ;)
  
I've had my hubby busy on his days off.. He recently made me another wood plank door to match the one he made me earlier this year.. It was driving me nuts to only have one on the left side of the window so now they flank the window and I can sleep at night lol.. You can see more on the planked ceiling my talented hubby install for me HERE.
As for coffee table decor ..I kept it pretty minimal .. I used 2 chicken wire vases and filled one of them up with musical note ornaments I had made the year prior. 

 The Tv console got draped in a some amazingly real looking pine tree sticks covered in a snowy garland of pine cones



Here is a little peek into our dining room in case you missed it a few days ago.. You can see more on it HERE.



and of course this cute little nativity scene that I picked up last year at my local church bizarre 



Rug - wayfair
Sofa- Ikea
lamps- vintage
doors- handmade
tiered sidetabe-antique
Wicker Baskets- Michaels
Nativity Scene- vintage
Glass chickenwire vases- Homesense
Tufted Ottoman - Ethan Allen
Media Unit -Ikea
Tufted Chair- Antique
Chaise- Sklar Peppler
Ticking Stripe Pillow - Etsy
Animal print lumbar pillows - handmade
X sofa table - local / custom made
Corbels - antique
Antiques Sign- Handmade

Well thanks for stopping by today!... You can follow me on Email, Bloglovin & Instagram!


No comments:

Post a Comment