01

Thursday, July 7, 2016

Toddler Girl Cottage Chic Bedoom Reveal

As I am posting this I can't help but think of how surreal this all is.. My baby girl is getting so big!!! She's not a baby anymore... She's a full grown toddler!! She's potty trained, goes to school..Oh my gosh she is growing up way too fast!  As you can see I've decorated her room very girly :)  so I can basically live all my shabby chic dreams through her..well till she wants to cover her walls with boy bands that is... oh the days when I had Backstreet Boys and J.T.T on my walls ;) 

You can see how her NURSERY looked before HERE.. We kept everything the same in regards to walls.. just added some repurposed/ painted furniture like these great end tables, a Headboard, this refinished dresser and antique replica chaise lounge.. Isn't this chaise amazing?? As soon as I saw this chaise I just knew I had to have it!! It was an another auction find. I begged my hubby to drive to the city for it and he did.. gosh you gotta love him!!!
We store most of her books in the pastel blue wooden crate under her chaise.
Hanging on her wall are these amazing large wooden numbers.. They were used for all her Birthday Parties and Photos, and now since she has 3.. I decided to hang them up on her wall. You can see them at My Primitive Boutique Etsy shop HERE.
 
The bedding is a eclectic mix. The coverlet and sheets are all part of the Shabby chic collection at Target. I love to mix and match and here was no different. Some toss pillows from Land of Nod, a Vintage blanket made into a pillow from Etsy and the round floral puff pillows are both finds from Homesense over the years. The white round floral one is actually from our wedding.. It was the ring bearers pillow!
You can see this dresser makeover HERE.. A little chalk paint made this dresser good as new!
I moved my antique vanity into my daughters room as it suites her decor a bit better than mine. I mean I'm not a 12 yr old girl anymore. I lucked out cause it fit her wall space perfectly!
I wanted her to have a spot to have her most recent art. I can already tell by starting school we are going to need a much bigger spot dedicated to all her art... Oh gosh it's going to be so hard to decide on what to keep!! I'm going to need to be ruthless lol.. any tips on this would be super helpful. ;)
I just love this pic below of her room. It was such great lighting to capture her room through a glimpse of her mirror!
We did switch out her chandelier to this pretty drum pendant with vintage floral details...
The 'You are my sunshine' sign was purchased from this amazing Etsy shop 'My Primitive Boutique'
Thanks for stopping by and looking today, if you liked this post you may be interested in:


You can also Follow me by Email, Bloglovin & Instagram!




No comments:

Post a Comment