01

Monday, September 19, 2016

Entry Hall Updates

So we brought the Antique dresser from our hall up to Master bedroom to use as one of our end tables. Bye bye to my childhood end tables :) More on that soon! So for now we are using this sofa table that I got from Target about 10 years ago as our hall table...granted it has gone through a little makeover since then.. Now it's a tad lower than what I am used to, but with the height of the tall mirror and lamp I feel like it all works... I'm using stacked woven storage baskets and demi john underneath as decor.. The baskets actually create storage for all our winter accessories.. Boo winter :(  See all our recent changes below..

I absolutely love the scents of these candles by Simpatico.. The hobnail style is right up my alley!
We recently changed up our hall table.. We added a piece of Antique Barn Board to the top of the existing vintage looking corbels..I feel like the grey tone just flows better with the rest of our decor now. 
I will be posting more on our Dining Room soon.
Source List:
Hall mirror- Vintage Find
Lamp- Garage sale find (painted)
Studded B - Homesense
Hobnail candles-  Homesense
Demi John- Vintage
Baskets - Homesense
Hall Table - Target 10 years ago (See Makeover HERE)
Corbels (Table Base) - Homesense
Barn Board- Antique shop in Muskoka
Entry Round Mirror- Ballard Designs
Little storage bench seat - Wayfair 
Pillow- Saturday Afternoons

Don't Miss a post... Follow me by Email, Bloglovin & Instagram!

No comments:

Post a Comment