01

Thursday, July 24, 2014

Hall Console Table Before & After

Shared with Miss Mustard Seed via  Furniture Feature Friday Link Party!!
Today I thought I would share a console table I refinished a while ago. I originally purchased it from Target a few years back. I liked the style.. it had simple lines and it was a great price! It served it's purpose in our first 2 homes as a hall entry drop off table.. But when we purchased our New home, it was too long to fit in the entry way.. SO I decided to paint it and change it up a bit to go better with our french country coastal home decor ;) Here are some BEFORE pics...

Before Pics:

I painted the console table in Benjamin Moore Bleeker Beige HC-80 and distressed the edges.  We also changed out the hardware to vintage pulls with a aged patina. Now it goes perfect with our home.. Check out the After Pics below...

After:
Stay tuned for our Full Family Room Reveal.
All set up for christmas.. You can see the full Christmas Family Room Tour Here.
See our most recent HOME REVEAL HERE
Thanks for stopping by.. Don't miss a post! Follow by Email OR Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment