01

Sunday, July 13, 2014

French Provincial Chair Before & After


I picked up this chair up about 10years ago from a Goodwill Location for $20. I knew I love the style, It was sturdy, and the wood was in great condition BUT the fabric was dirty and old!! About a year later I finally got around to Recovering it... It was my FIRST reupholstering job (I do have to say NOT BAD FOR MY FIRST TIME!!)

When I reupholstered this chair 9 years ago now. I tried to reupholster it in a fabric that was timeless and classic.. AND to this day I still Love it!! Its a neutral linen-like fabric with small embroidered flower like detail. Almost looks like white polka dots from far away. 

Currently it is placed in my Master Bedroom.. Its also been in Family room at one point. I have it paired with a striped and Burlap pillow And a knitted Bunny from Homesense a few years ago.

You can see it in our previous homes Master Bedroom Here
You can see this and many other transformations via The Vintage Inspiration Party over at My Salvaged Treasures 

Don't Miss a post... Follow me by Email or Bloglovin!

6 comments:

  1. I love this transformation! Thanks so much for sharing at our Vintage Inspiration Party. I'm going to share on my Facebook page too. www.facebook.com/MySalvagedTreasures

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Betsy, I love your blog! I just added your link. Thanks for sharing my post on your Facebook as well. :)

      Delete
  2. This chair looks beautiful. You did a terrific job. Thanks for the inspiration. I saw your link at the Vintage Inspiration Party. Ann Marie @ Iris Abbey

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you Ann Marie for checking out my blog..I appreciate all your kind comments.

    ReplyDelete