01

Thursday, July 17, 2014

Our Wedding ~ Vintage Inspired Shabby Chic Wedding Details

So today I thought I would share some detail Pics of our wedding..It was almost 3 years ago this August.. August 19th to be exact. Wow how time flies... I feel like it was just yesterday looking through all the pics..Oh my Gosh I just loved my wedding. The day was amazing..probably the best day of my life, My daughter is the BEST THING to ever happen.. But the day she was born was PAINFUL!!(No epidural!)  I really tried to make all the details count for our big day. It was a elegant twist on the whole Burlap Shabby Chic barn wedding as ours was held at a Golf Course ( Hubby LOVES Golf ). I wanted to have a Vintage Romantic Feel.. so it was a lot of creams, whites and lace. Hope you all Enjoy!

Burlap Items are available at My Mom's Etsy Shop 

Mikaella Dress #1512 made of soft lace and tulle, Vera Wang Luna shoes, feather hair piece  and Tacori Rings.

 Vintage Limo.. So beautiful .. And a horse and Carriage for my Dad & I.. it was like a fairytale...

 White Hydrangea's were my wedding flower.. They are my favourite flower. We used hydrangeas everywhere. It was cost effective and they looked beautiful and full...  I used a vintage window frame to display guests seating chart. And a birdcage which I painted antique white for my cards.
 Little chalk boards display names of Candy and Snacks on the table.. plus 'I do' cupcake picks.
 Love quotes at every table... Guests had to read a quote to get us to kiss!
 Clinging glasses is too easy :)

Burlap Favor bags with painted cream hearts for our guests with Bamboo Salad Tongs favors inside.... For our 'Hand in Hand' Theme. Typewriter was used beside our Guestbook to say a little Thank you to our guests and for them to write in our guestbook etc.. A simple off white Linen Guestbook with a champagne ribbon and flower attached.

Don't Miss a post... Follow me by Email or Bloglovin!

No comments:

Post a Comment