01

Thursday, July 31, 2014

Powder Bath Reveal

So this is one of Our first Projects at the new house.. There wasn't a lot of major Reno's aside from the Master Ensuite bath. SO most things got done pretty quick! Here it was mostly a matter of paint. We painted the walls Benjamin Moore Natural Linen.. One of my Favourite Paint colours!! Then onto the Wood Vanity which we painted Benjamin Moore Thousand Islands. 





We Changed the old chrome and gold towel rack and toilet paper holder hardware to a more simple Chrome set. And added a beveled all mirror. To save money I kept the wall sconces and just painted out the gold with a little BM Cloud white so it flowed better. With just a little paint it changed the whole look and feel of this bathroom. Now you could really appreciate the Rounded wall and how big this bathroom was for only being a powder bath.

I bought this ceramic Bird Container at Homesense and decided to use it in the bathroom to hold the Extra Toilet Paper Rolls Instead of a Basket. Its the Perfect size for 3 rolls.. But I will say Guests have been confused a few times as to where the extra rolls are.. ;(
 The Old Wood Medicine Cabinet was a MUST to go.. I had thought about painting it too, which would of made it look a lot better.. BUT i found this great open shelving unit at Homesense for $40 and just knew it was the perfect fit. The old cabinet was very Heavy and dark looking in the room. This was smaller in size but still big enough to fill the wall space above the toilet.

The corner cabinet was a lucky find at an Antique store near my house. I bought it exactly like this. I just loved the chicken wire doors and vintage crystal knob. When I first brought it home I wasn't sure where it was going.. I just knew I loved it.. So i tested a few spots and the Powder Bath won :)
I just loved how it could fit all my display stuff.. who doesn't like a little Eye Candy while they are going to the bathroom??

 Gotta know I love my Baskets and Shells..  This is a basket full of various soaps and shell balls. I placed the basket on the counter beside the sink and the soaps just made the Bathroom smell amazing.
 Thanks for looking.. See more House pics Here

Shared with:
Classy Clutter- The Creative Collection Link Party

Don't Miss a post... Follow me by Email or Bloglovin!

No comments:

Post a Comment