01

Saturday, March 25, 2017

Round Kitchen Table Makeover


We recently had our antique kitchen table refinished. It is a solid walnut so I knew with some work it could be beautiful again.. the table had tons of wear and blemishes with a orangey-reddish, glossy finish.. so it was definetely time for a much needed update.. Because spare time has been hard to come by these days I hired a company to finish the table for me. Great prices, quality work. And I couldn't be happier with how it turned out! Now it flows perfect with our RH burnt oak chairs and our wooden island pendant lights.. yay!! see all the details below..

We had the table professionally refinished by New to You Furniture Refinishing
The petal base now shines with an ivory distressed paint finish... 
We were without a table for a while which just made my kids super happy they had a new place to run around and play.. this is them the night we got our table delivered..another new spot to play lol.. For a very minimal fee New to you furniture picks up and delivers.. prices can't be beat!! 
I styled a round wicker tray in a farmhouse themed style by adding a galvanized jug with dried flowers... a studded wood initial and of course a yummy scented candle.
I still can't get over how well the table matches the chairs .. 
I will be sharing more on our full kitchen updates soon..
Here you can see our distressed base up close.. isn't it so pretty? ;)
Hope you all have a fantastic week.. Happy Spring!
Don't Miss a post... You can follow me on Email, Bloglovin & Instagram!

2 comments: