01

Friday, March 27, 2015

Our Spring Family Room Reveal

So this is the last of my Spring reveals.. I try to change up our Family room Decor seasonally. This time it was some simple bunny accents that made all the difference in turning it from Winter to Spring. Oh and the big wooden SPRING sign!! See our FULL Family room reveal Below...



For our Spring mantel I added some simple wooden Bunny accents.
I changed up our seasonal sign from SNOW to SPRING.. ahhh I can't wait for warmer weather!
I simply stencilled a plank of Cedar wood using my Stencils from Stencil Planet.
For our Tufted ottoman coffee table. I added these aged plaster birds
To make our White sectional more Spring-y I kept the pillow textures light by used natural muslin and linen pillow covers and then added in this cute whimsical Bunny Pillow 
SHARED WITH:

Don't Miss a post... Follow me by Email or Bloglovin!

No comments:

Post a Comment