01

Tuesday, March 24, 2015

Our Spring Mantel

As always I kept our Mantel neutral with lots natural elements. As I said in our Dining Room reveal.. Our theme this Spring is all about Bunnies.. Our daughter just loves them!
See the full details on our Spring Easter Mantel vignette below..
To tie into our Spring theme I hand painted a bunny on the other side of our Deer art wood planks.
This was our Fall Display Deer Art Below:
Now our Spring Bunny Art:

For the main Mantel I kept it fairly simple with wooden candlesticks and these cute distressed wooden bunnies with jute bows from our local garden centre. On the other side I mixed in a larger birch bark Bunny with a twig nest and speckled eggs left over from our Spring Dining Room Centrepiece.

If you missed our Spring Dining Room Reveal.. See it HERE
SHARED WITH:

Don't Miss a post... Follow me by Email or Bloglovin!

5 comments:

  1. omg Lisa, LUV the bunny art.....is it the same pallet turned over or different ones??? GORGEOUS!!!! Christine from Little Brags

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much Christine!! Its the same wood just turned over.. When I made the deer art back in the fall I never attached it from behind just simply leaned the wood and it looked good so I left it :)

      Delete
  2. Thank you for linking up at Shabbilicious Friday this past week. We are delighted to be featuring you on all 5 of our blogs today Lisa.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for the feature Kerryanne!
      Happy Easter!

      Delete
  3. Loved your mantle display when I saw it featured so had to come over and check it out. Love your home.

    ReplyDelete