01

Monday, October 3, 2016

Our Dining Room lately

Here's a little peek at the way our dining room had been looking lately before I changed it over to fall ;) .. I will be sharing how we decorated it for Fall tomorrow. So I will keep this post short and sweet. Check out all the pictures below..
On the centre of our dining room table.. I had the antique dough bowl full of white shell balls in all different sizes... Recently I moved the dough bowl to our front hallway for fall...  Thought i'd change things up a bit! ;)
Loving these striped curtains from Joss and Main paired with these rope tiebacks from Restoration Hardware... So versatile for every season!!
I will share a source list with Fall Dining Room reveal tomorrow!
Stay tuned for our Living Room Reveal Coming soon.. 

Don't Miss a post... Follow me by Email, Bloglovin & Instagram!

No comments:

Post a Comment