01

Monday, August 11, 2014

Summer Porch : Love of Galvanized Steel & Burlap

We are more than half way through summer already, it is going by so fast! So before its too late (And I'm sharing Our Fall Porch).. I thought I would share Our Summer Porch!! Its our Welcoming spot and a Place for relaxing after a long day.. 
We have used wood and iron wall art to break up the siding and add some visual interest as you walk up the walkway.. plus it flows with the Garden trellis. The welcome stone greets our guests at the door. The Rope detail oil rubbed bronze doorbell is from Restoration Hardware.
 These are my FAVORITE chairs!!! They are from Ikea Byholma Chairs. They are covered in our old outdoor cushions.. and Burlap Bolsters. Its a super comfy spot to rest after a long day!
The vintage milk can is the perfect side table to place your drink or in the case to place a galvanized steel planter  with greenery. The milk can use to be on my porch growing up. My Mom gave it to me a few years back.. I lightened the Black paint with Annie Sloan's Chalk Paint in Paris Gray


 This is the view walking up to our house.. I have a love for Cement Bird Baths..
 I hung a Summer banner on a Antique window frame,  I picked up from a street festival this summer.. The window frame leans on the stone ledge. The Banner was made by my Moms etsy shop.
 On either side of my front doors I have Galvanized Steel Lanterns, they feature a rope handle. I got them in the beginning of summer when Target had a 40% off sale.. I bought 5! .. The other 3 are in our basement, they totally went with the whole Coastal look I was going for. The basement Renovation Reveal is coming soon.. Stay tuned.
 Thanks for looking.. see our Home Tours here

No comments:

Post a Comment