01

Friday, July 31, 2015

Boy Nursery Updates

This is what we have been up to lately over here as we prepare for baby James arrival. We moved the Ikea Hemnes dresser from our Daughters room into his future nursery. In order to make this dresser flow in our sons nursery I changed out the pink knobs to these simple knotted Jute knobs. I kept the RH Baby and Child Marlowe dresser topper, It's certainly not necessary but I really like the look of it and how completes the change pad so it has a nice nestled home. And how all the accessories have a organized spot to the right of the change pad.  
I just love stripes so when I found this nautical inspired navy and white striped change pad cover on Etsy DesignsbyChristyS so I just knew I had to have it for his nursery. 
Another little DIY update is I finally got around to is painting the wooden bookends I found a while back at a thrift shop for $1.. I painted them with BM Cloud White and lightly sanded the edges for a subtle distressed look. Now they flow perfectly with his nursery decor. 
Stay tuned for more nursery updates..

You can see our daughters Shabby Chic Nursery HERE
Thanks for visiting!!

Don't Miss a post... Follow me by Email or Bloglovin!

No comments:

Post a Comment