01

Sunday, December 21, 2014

Adding a Hook to our Kitchen Island

Today is just a simple little addition to our Kitchen Island we made a while back. I felt we needed a place to house our Oven Mitts and a hook was a perfect space saving solution!! We added the double prong hook on the side of the island closest to our stove for easy access when we need them.
We purchased our particular hook from Lowes. It comes in many different finishes to match any decor. I went with the oil rubbed bronze finish to flow with our Kitchen Cabinetry hardware.



 See our Full tutorial on how I made this small space Kitchen Island from a Vintage Desk!!!

Don't Miss a post... Follow me by Email or Bloglovin!

6 comments:

  1. Love this idea...I have been thinking about doing that as well, but I have an outlet there and that might look too busy and draw attention to the outlet...Pinining

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Christine.. Your lucky, an outlet is super handy to have!

      Delete
  2. Amazing how such a simple little thing can add function and a cute detail.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great idea! I hope to give my kitchen island a makeover this year and I think I'll need to add a hook or two!

    ReplyDelete