01

Thursday, November 27, 2014

Holiday Peace Pillow & Garland

I made some simple changes to my Upper Hall Settee and thought I'd share.. 'PEACE' is the theme! The settee normally showcases my L&C burlap initial pillows from our wedding..they just seem to be something I always like to have on our bench... But I decided to switch it up a bit, and turn 2 of 3 the burlap pillows around to hide the lettering. Then I added a linen PEACE sign pillow that I made from scrap material. It's comfy and goes with our Christmas Peace banner perfectly.. 
 


The everyday look of our Hall.. You can see part of our wedding love collage through the mirror.. more on that to come ;)
To tie in the Christmas theme I Hung a 'PEACE' Floral lettering garland across our panelled mirror with Jute Ribbon.. I bought the Peace Letters years ago and every year it goes somewhere different in our home. This year I felt like hanging it off our newly transformed mirror.. more on this transformation to come..
The white berries and greenery add the perfect amount of festive cheer.
I use an old Wicker Stair basket full of Dried Hydrangeas beside our settee..
Thanks for looking.. Peace to you all!


Shared With:
Shabby Art Boutique - Shabbilicious Friday
Place of my taste - Work it Wednesday
My Romantic Home - Show and Tell Friday
House of Hipsters - Found & Foraged
Mod Vintage Life - Mod Mix Monday

Don't Miss a post... Follow me by Email or Bloglovin!

2 comments:

  1. This is beautiful! I love all your neutrals...and those berries spelling out peace is fantastic. Great job!! Thanks so much for linking up & sharing this at Found & Foraged! Fun partying with you. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you... Thank you!! I am so happy to be a part of your great link party thank you for hosting it!!

    Lisa

    ReplyDelete